A couple of days prior to, it used to be reported that iQOO used to be operating on its upcoming flagship collection, which might title: the iQOO 10 collection. And probably, this collection will likely be offered prior to the top of the threerd Quarter of this 12 months (2022). On the other hand, some newest data has been leaked in regards to the Professional style of the lineup.
This morning, the iQOO 10 Professional (sporting style quantity: V2218A) has been indexed on TENAA Certification, revealing the all primary specs of the tool, which can be discussed underneath:
- 6.78 inches AMOLED Show with 2K+ Answer (3200*1440p)
- 1.07B Show’s Colour Intensity
- Dimensions: 164.91*75.50*9.49(mm) and Weight: 216.2g
- Octa-Core chipset with max 3.2GHz frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus)
- 4550mAh (2275mAh*2) Twin-Cellular Battery (with anticipated 200W charging)
- Triple Rear Digicam Setup (50MP+50MP+14.6MP) and Entrance 16MP Lens
- Underneath Show Fingerprint Sensor
- 6GB, 8GB, 12GB and 16GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB Garage
- Colour choices: Black and White
The specs printed that the tool would possibly no longer really feel top rate relating to design as the telephone is obese (216.2g) and could also be thick (9.49mm) on the similar time, which impacts the dealing with of the tool. On the other hand, the opposite specs state that the tool’s efficiency can’t be underestimated.
It’s also uncovered that the brand new iQOO 10 Professional will characteristic the newest Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus chipset from Qualcomm. The Plus style options all of the similar core as the usual model of the chipset, however the frequencies at the moment are upper and supply a extra robust efficiency.
As prior to now printed, the brand new iQOO 10 Professional will fortify 200W (20V/10A) stressed charging, which will be the easiest within the business. Whilst relating to wi-fi charging, the utmost energy fortify can be 65W (20V/3.25A).
Lately, the certification web page lacks the units’ renders/are living photographs, which can be anticipated to be printed in a couple of days.